Northrock XC29 29 Inch Mountain Bike
The Northrock XC-29 inspires a thrilling ride. The lightweight aluminum frame adds stiffness and durability, while the Maxxis tires devour obstacles and improve control, resulting in a smoother, faster climb and an easier descent. Shimano's Altus drivetrain with 21 speeds and Shimano crank work in tandem for maximum performance, precision shifting, and durability. Shimano Altus rapid-fire shifters provide control and accuracy, while Tektro disc brakes provide maximum stopping power. No detail on the XC29 has been overlooked, from the clear coat paint finish to the matching saddle.
- 73.6 cm, all-aluminum frame (29 in.)
- Press-formed aluminum frame for lightweight performance
- Medium (44.45 cm) frame size (17.5 in).
- Maxxis Mountain tires, 73.6 cm x 5.6 cm (29 in. x 2.2 in.)
- SR Suntour XCE fork, 73.6 cm (29 in. ), preload, and 80 mm travel
- Sealed, integrated, threadless headset
- Shimano FC-TY501 crank, 42/34/24T
- Bottom bracket: cartridge sealed
- Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus EF-500 rapid-fire shifter (21 speeds)
- Shimano Cogset (14-34T)
- KMC-Z50 Chain
- Tektro mechanical dual disc brakes
- Shimano Altus EF-500 brake levers include a shifter.
- 32H alloy front hub with quick-release
- 32H alloy rear hub with quick-release
- Stainless-steel spokes
- Double-walled alloy rims
- NR handlebars Low-rise black alloy 31.8 mm
- Comfort grip Velo ergonomic dual-density
- NR sport, 10-degree stem
- Seatpost: alloy, 30.9 mm adjustable, with quick release.
- Velo mountain performance from the saddle
- Kickstand: included (removable at the rider's discretion).
- Tools for assembly are included.
- Handcrafted press-formed 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Shimano Altus 21-speed transmission and Tektro disc brakes
- The frame's internal cable routing
- Height range: 1.7 m to 1.9 m (5 ft. 8 in. to 6 ft. 3 in.)
- Frame: 5 years
- Parts: 1-year warranty on defective parts
- Product Dimensions: (L × W × H): 183 cm × 66 cm × 103 cm (72.04 in. × 25.98 in. × 40.55 in.)
- Product Weight: 14.97 kg (33 lb.)
Note: If you do not have the necessary tools or are not confident enough to assemble the bike safely on your own, we recommend that you take your bike to a local bike shop for assistance or have them assemble it for you. Before riding, we recommend that all bikes be inspected for safety. When riding, always wear a helmet.
Use this accordion to add info such as Materials, Sizing, Features, Shipping and Returns policies
Love this new store just off Macleod Trail! Huge space filled with tons of liquidation deals. Have been twice and will definitely be heading back.
Great store with lots of good products. Awesome prices. Will definitely shop here on a regular basis. They sell furniture, appliances, clothing and lots of other useful items.
What a find! They have awesome products new in the box super cheap compared to the Costco price. Should've gone sooner. Tons of stuff you see at Costco at better price. Most brand new tags on never opened. Highly recommend!
Why Urban Wholesale?
With over 25 years of experience, we have established ourselves as the most knowledgeable and trusted Calgary liquidators.
We carry an unbeatable selection of quality products from top brands at amazing prices. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.
We prioritize our customer experience. If you need support, reach out to us and we’ll get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.
When you shop with us, you're supporting the local economy in Calgary, so you can feel good about where your money is going.